Thursday, February 23, 2012

M-I-C . . .K-E-Y


Look what we found at Target. 



The Boy and The Girl begged persuaded me to buy it.  Here were their reasons:

            “It is on sale.”

            “We all love Disneyland and Mickey Mouse, even Grandma does too.” (This is true.)

            “You won’t have to make your own homemade soap anymore.  It is runny and it stinks.”  


Uhhhmmm, Okaaay. I guess the whole “living green” part of making my own foaming soap has yet to catch on with The Boy and The Girl.  

So, of course I gave in and it is just so darn adorable on the bathroom counter.  Truth is, I really didn’t need much convincing after the “It is on sale.” comment. I am a sucker for anything on sale. And guess what? It is lemonade scented-that’s right not just lemon but lemonADE. Right now, as I am typing (and because I type so fast), I am catching the slightest whiff of those frozen lemonades they sell in Disneyland-you know which ones I am talking about. The tart, lemony, slushy goodness in a cup; sticky and sweet, dripping down your hand and hopefully not in your purse, perfect on those, hot, unbearable days when you are standing in line for a million, zillion hours for It’s a Small World. I’m drooling now . . . over soap.  That’s right, it smells that good!  It comes in a Minnie version too, Strawberry Fizz scent. We’ll have to try that one next . . . but only if it is on sale.


Please note: I am not being paid by Target or Method to write this. In fact, I paid them, but it was on sale!

What is one your new favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment